1. All eyewitnesses agree that Mike Brown did not charge at Darren Wilson:
- Eyewitnesses stories
- 6 eyewitnesses say Mike Brown was shot with his hands up
- CNN confirms the accounts of the 2 construction workers who witnessed Mike Brown’s murder. Workers reported immediately that Brown had his hands up. (x)
- New video matches shot pattern audio with stories of eyewitnesses
2. Bring up Darren Wilson’s history:
- Darren Wilson roughed up man suspected of selling drugs in Feb. 2013 (Incident report)
- About Darren Wilson
- Darren Wilson has a history of racial profiling
- Attorney for Brown family blasts STL Post-Dispatch for their pursuit of Brown’s juvenile records. Editor responds, defends the push for records on Mike Brown because it’s “news”. Records on Darren Wilson however, apparently are not news.
- Was it legal for Darren Wilson to shoot Mike Brown?
- Only way Darren Wilson’s gun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- Riverfront Times seeks juvenile records for Darren Wilson
- Open letter to the STL Post-Dispatch regarding the juvenile records of Mike Brown
- 5 reasons why black lives matter
Coping strategy for when you are trapped in conversations with obnoxious people:
1. Pick a spot nearby, around eye level, preferably a small object. That is now the camera.
2. When they say something you just cannot stand, look directly into the camera like you’re on The Office
3. Repeat as often as needed